Terms & Conditions (please read in full)
NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
- Pitches are taken on the understanding that all rules and instructions given are observed. Any person in breach of these rules may be asked to leave the site. The management reserve the right to refuse admission for any reason.
- Blue Rose management do not accept any liability for any theft, damage or injury however caused whilst on the park.
- Please obey the 5pmh speed limits on site at all times.
- Please do not drive on the grass.
- We do not accept all male or all female parties of young persons.
- Strictly no commercial vehicles.
- All pitches to be kept clean and tidy.
- Toilet waste to be taken to the chemical waste emptying points.
- All rubbish to be bagged and put in the rubbish bins provided.
- Please leave the toilet and shower block clean and tidy. These areas are no smoking.
- Washing of vehicles, caravans or motor homes is not permitted.
- Dogs to be on a lead at all times while on site and not allowed to roam freely, please clean up any fowling immediately.
- Maximum of 2 dogs
- No dangerous dogs
- Visitors must report to reception on arrival.
- Visitor’s cars to be parked in the designated areas.
- Blue Rose is an adult only park children are not permitted on the park at any time this includes as day visitors.
- Please keep noise to a minimum before 9am and after 10pm.
- Electric leads must be unravelled while in use to comply with fire regulations.
- Please do not place BBQs directly onto the grass.
- Generators are not permitted.
- Caravan window driers are acceptable, sorry no washing lines.
- All accidents and incidents must be reported and recorded at reception.
- The management reserve the right to add or amend the rules at any time without prior warning. If you have any complaints relating to other members or guests conduct please reported them immediately so matters can be resolved at the earliest opportunity.
Special Requirements: We do our best to accommodate special requests please let us know at the time of booking. Pitches are available near to disabled facilities if required.
Bank Holidays: A minimum of 3 nights stay.
Vacating your pitch: Please vacate your pitch by 12 o’clock. If you would like to leave later than 12 o’clock then please let reception know beforehand – a further charge may be required.
Arrivals: Could we ask that you do not arrive prior to 1 o’clock. Reserved pitches will be held until 6 o’clock on the day of arrival. If you are delayed please let us know.
Payment on arrival: Guests are required to pay the balance for their booking on arrival before their unit is pitched.