Find Brookside Country Park
North Lincolnshire is surprisingly easy to get to! The M180 runs into the heart of the area, giving direct access to the national motorway network. It is an easy drive to North Lincolnshire from the cities of Leeds, Sheffield, Lincoln, York, Hull and Doncaster.
The P&O Ferries terminal at Hull is only 45 minutes drive, providing daily sailings to Zeebrugge and Rotterdam.
Map & Directions to Brookside Country Park
- On leaving M181 follow signs for Normanby Hall Country Park (A1077).
- Continue on this road through several roundabouts until you have the VW Garage on your right.
- Turn left onto the B1430 to Burton Stather.
- Continue on this road until you reach a mini roundabout, (Normanby Park gates on your right) turn left.
- Go through the village of Normanby into Burton.
- Turn left in front of the Sheffield Arms pub, go down Stather Road.
- From the telephone box at the bottom of the hill (on the left) travel 250yds where the entrance to Brookside is on the right and signposted.
- Drive up to the barrier, keeping left, then walk to reception.